Mode of Selection/Admission
Purely on merit basis & as per the reservation policy of the State Government
The admission notice for admission to the Industrial Training Institutes is published in leading newspapers in the month of June every year and publicity regarding admission is also made through All India Radio . The last date for receipt of application and dates/dates of selection are notified in the admission notice.
Admissions Guidelines / New Admission at ITI Dharamshala :-
Two Years programme:-------> Fitter, Electrician, MMV, Electronic Machanic.
One Year programme:---------> Sewing Technology, S.O.T. (Embroidery), COPA, Fashion Design & Technology, Food Production (General)
General eligibility qualification in Apprenticeship:-
Other Training Programmes which are conducted in this Institute.
- Vocational Training to the SC/ST candidates sponsored by the HP State SC/ST Corporation.
- Vocational Training to the candidates sponsored by the department of Welfare & Social Justice.
- Vocational Training under the aegis of NIOS, Ministry of Human Resources & Development.
- Vocational Training to the candidates sponsored by the Govt., public & private sectors.
- Merit B. Written Test C. Interview D. Any other)
Name of trade under
Duration of Training
|Electronic Machanic||2 Years||Matric|
|Sewing Technology||1 Year||Matric|
|S.O.T. ( Embriodery)||1 Year||Matric|
|Fashion Design & Technology||1 Year||Matric|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant ( C.O.P.A.)||1 Year||Matric|
|Mechanic Motor Vehcile||2 Year||Matric|
|Food Production General||1 Year||Matric|